Wildfire Specialists Inc. has a wide range of firefighting equipment for lease or rent:
- · Forest Firefighting Suppression unit: Serviced and tested to OMNR standards (1x Mark III pump, 1x Mark III toolkit, 1x Intake Hose, 1x Fuel Container, 2x Rigid Backpack Pump, 2x trombones, 2x fire shovels, 1x fireaxe, 1x Pulaski, 2400ft firehose)
- · Part I and Part II weeping and non weeping forest fire hose, tested to OMNR standards.
- · Mark I and Mark III power pumps and all associated equipment.
- · Around-the-pump Foam units
- · Camping equipment: OMNR standardized prospector tents, propane kits, cooking kits.
- · Chainsaws, Chainsaw Maintenance Kits, and associated P.P.E.
Wildfire Specialists Inc. has an extensive service department meeting all OMNR requirements for servicing and recycling of forest firefighting equipment.
- · Fire hose pressure testing: Hose is run up to a pressure of 300 PSI for 3 minutes, any repairs are marked and fixed onsite, with hose being culled if it does not meet standards. After pressure testing the hose is washed and dried, reaching a moisture content of less than 6% before being packed according to OMNR standards.
- · Fire pump service and testing: Pumps are serviced and pressure tested to OMNR standards.
- · Hand tools: serviced and sharpened to OMNR standards.
- · Chainsaws: general engine maintenance and servicing, chain sharpening and chain replacement.
- · Camping equipment: Prospector tents and tarps: cleaning, inspection and repairs. Propane kits: inspection and repairs.
- · Ridgid Backpack Pumps and Trombones: service and Repair to OMNR standards.
If you have any questions, please contact Wildfire Specialists Inc.
Phone: (705) 693-0323 or Toll Free: 1-877-381-5849